Global Sales Kick-off. Miami.
Jabra is GN Netcom’s main brand on headsets for offices, call centers and mobile phones. The GN Netcom management wanted to gather sales representatives from all Netcom offices worldwide – a total of 260 employees from 26 countries.
The objectives were to:
• Communicate the strategy for the year to come
• Provide information and strategies in relation to future product launches
• Introduce the new global management of sales
• Motivate and cultivate the sales staff across national borders and cultures
• Strengthening the feeling of being part of a global company
The ultimate purpose of the sales kick-off was to increase sales numbers and improve the total pride of being a GN Netcom employee.
The four day meeting was scheduled for late January.
A good climate can be an important factor for the success of many events. Outdoor activities allow for a varied and fruitful event program. Based on its mild winters coupled with its central location relative to the participating countries, Miami was chosen as destination for the Kick-Off. Additionally, many major airports in the USA, Europe and Asia have direct routes to Miami. The participants arriving in Miami came from 45 different airports.
Based on a screening of the major relevant hotels we decided on Loews in South Beach due to its central location, high quality meeting facilities and friendly and competent staff. It is not within the scope of this website to provide a detailed overview of the event. However, do not hesitate to call us on +45 70 206 406 for an in-depth case description.
In brief, TCC was responsible for concept development, planning, coordination and execution of the four day meeting – everything except for the business presentations by the Netcom management.
TCC developed, planned and executed the following:
. The total concept for the event in accordance to Netcom’s corporate- and product strategies
• The visual design for all event related communication as well as general event theme
• Event structure and program
• Screening and selection of hotel and meeting facilities in Miami
• Coordination of travel itineraries for the 260 participants
• Meet & Greet in the airport, transfers from and to the airport
• Screening and selection of restaurants and locations for events and activities in the surrounding area
• Coordination of all elements related to audiovisuals and stages
• Branding of Jabra at the hotel, meeting facilities, restaurants etc.
• Design of opening show
• Development of management presentation video
• Concept development of three individual dinners (Welcome Party, Miami Party, Dinner Cruise on Miami Waters).
• Development and instruction of a Song & Dance show by the management – a Michael Jackson Medley
• Development and execution of teambuilding event – Photo Safari through South Beach
• Development of ideas for different mini sessions during the kick-off
• Arrangement and booking of motivational speaker for the closing session
• Direction of entertainers and musicians
• Documentation of all activities on video and photos