Full day conference and exhibition.
In cooperation, The Danish Chamber of Commerce (Dansk Erhverv) and National Procurement (SKI) held a major conference, OPexpo, focusing on Public-Private Partnerships (PPP). The conference took place at Hotel Radisson Blu Falconer in Copenhagen on a Thursday in September, and a total of 650 attendees, 38 exhibitors and 27 speakers participated. OPexpo was the largest conference on PPP in Denmark.
The conference was marketed heavily by The Danish Chamber of Commerce, National Procurement and several media partners. The target audience was executives and procurement managers within the public sector as well as private vendors. During the conference, an extensive exhibition took place in the hotel’s lobby and ground foyer. The exhibitors were private vendors supplying the public sector.
The attendees arrived at 8:30 am for registration, breakfast and networking with the exhibitors. Throughout the day, the participants could attend plenum and parallel sessions as well as workshops.
Benedicte Stroem, a well-know Danish journalist, facilitated the conference and the speaker line-up included Brian Mikkelsen, Minister of Economic and Business Affairs, Agnete Gersing, Director of the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority, and Maarten van Engeland, CEO of ISS Facility Services A/S. 10 different breakout sessions and workshops offered presentations and activities by chief executives of city boroughs, futurologists and representatives of private and public organizations. During the coffee and lunch breaks the participants were able to network with the exhibitors in the hotel’s lobby and ground foyer.
TCC was involved in all facets of the conference – from the initial planning phase to executing the event. Specifically, TCC was responsible for:
- Development of strategy and project plan
- Negotiation and continuous contact with Radisson Blu
- Design of web and registration site (www.opexpo.dk)
- Online registration of all participants including billing
- Marketing and selling exhibition stands. Contracts and coordination with exhibitors
- Designing the program, research for speakers, speaker contracts and briefings
- Design of marketing material distributed through various communication channels (print ads, e-mail invitations, web, conference pamphlets etc.)
- Room and stage design, all branding materials at the meeting venue
- Execution of the conference
- Layout of exhibitions floor. Exhibitor support
- All audio-visual and presentation matters
- Distribution of follow-up survey